Friday, March 16, 2007

Renovare Hair Salon (Vestavia Hills)

According to dictionary.com, "renovare" is Romanian for "facelift". Which, of course, reminds me of Angelica Adelstein-Rozeanu, the most glorious table tennis player in sports history. Seventeen world titles, folks - they don't just give those things away. Unfortunately, Angelica passed away just last year - still proud at 84. Oh, many a day have I called upon her strength to vanquish foolish competitors at my grandfather's nursing home. That's right, I'm still undefeated, baby!

Anyway, Renovare Hair Salon is currently offering $20 off service for first-time clients. Just go to their website (here) and click on the "special offer" tab. A word of caution, you might want to confirm this one at the time of booking - the fact that the coupon still has a Christmas theme makes me a bit nervous.

Renovare Hair Salon
220 Olde Towne Road
Birmingham, AL 35216
Phone: (205) 824-1040

No comments: